1.5 inch Seven Segment Display Common Anode is made of superior quality materials. It is commonly used in electronics as a method of displaying decimal numeric feedback on the internal operations of devices. They are widely appreciated for their features like accuracy, clarity, and optimum functionality.
A seven-segment display is commonly used in an electronic display device for decimal numbers from 0 to 9 and in some cases, basic characters. The use of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in seven-segment displays made it more popular, whereas of late liquid crystal displays (LCD) displays have also come into use. Electronic devices like microwave ovens, calculators, washing machines, radios, digital clocks etc. to display numeric information are the most common applications.
Features of 1.5 Inch Seven Segment Display
- 1.5 inch single digit LED display
- Single decimal point and a comma
- Black face and white segments
- Common Anode
- Low Current Consumption
- Easy to Use
- Excellent color and font characteristics
- Low current operation
- Excellent for Long Digit String Multiplexing Intensity and Color
- Fast reliable interconnection and mounting system without the need for a PCB
- Unique interlocking facility for accurate positioning of adjacent displays
Applications of 1.5 inch Seven Segment Display
- Numeric Display.
- Hexadecimal digit Display.
- Low Level Display.
- DIY projects requiring Numeric display.
Available Colors of 1.5 inch Seven Segment Display
- Red, Green, Pure Green, White, Blue (RoHS)
- Red, Green, Pure Green, White, Blue (Standard)