4 inch Seven Segment Display Common Anode is made of superior quality materials. It is commonly used in electronics as a method of displaying decimal numeric feedback on the internal operations of devices. They are widely appreciated for their features like accuracy, clarity, and optimum functionality.
A seven-segment display is commonly used in an electronic display device for decimal numbers from 0 to 9 and in some cases, basic characters. The use of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in seven-segment displays made it more popular, whereas of late liquid crystal displays (LCD) displays have also come into use. Electronic devices like microwave ovens, calculators, washing machines, radios, digital clocks etc. to display numeric information are the most common applications.
Features of 4 inch Single digit Seven Segment LED display
- 4 inch single Numeric LED display
- 4 inch digit height
- Single decimal point
- Common anode or common cathode selected
- Low Current Operation
- Common Anode and Common Cathode available
- Excellent Character Appearance
- High Light Output
- Easy Mounting On PC Boards or Sockets
- IC Compatible
- Multicolor Available
- Categorized for Luminous Intensity
- Technically Rugged
- Standard: Gray Surface, White Segment
- RoHs Compliance
Applications of 4 inch Seven Segment Display
- Numeric Display.
- Hexadecimal digit Display.
- Low Level Display.
- DIY projects requiring Numeric display.
- Air Condition
- Audio Devices
- Bus Number
Available Colors of 4 inch Seven Segment Display
- Red, Green, Pure Green, White, Blue